- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
We are the folks behind BiQ, the world’s first SEO suite that democratizes pricing and lets you scale as your needs grow.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so-for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better.
Information You Provide to Us
It's probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Email Address: We ask you to sign up for an API key using your Email Address. The API key is required for using the Chrome extension add-on. We do not require any other additional information.
- Communications With Us (Hi There!): You may also provide us information when you communicate with us about a support question.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information of Keywords: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the referring site, and the date and time of access. We do not collect any other log information when you are using the Chrome extension.
How And Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To provide our Services-for example, to generate an API key for use with the Chrome extension add-on;
- To further develop and improve our Services-for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them with online marketing;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of LiveKeyword and others;
- To communicate with you, for example through an email, about offers and promotions offered by LiveKeyword and others we think will be of interest to you, solicit your feedback, or keep you up to date on LiveKeyword and our other products; and
- To personalize your experience using our Services, target our marketing messages to groups of our users
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users' private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services and we may share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customized ad campaigns on other platforms.
- Published Support Requests: And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, LiveKeyword does not respond to "do not track" signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using LiveKeyword’s websites, with the drawback that certain features of LiveKeyword’s websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
- Close Your Account: While we'd be very sad to see you go, if you no longer want to use our Services, you can close your account. Please email us for getting your account closed. Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account when that information is reasonably needed to comply with (or demonstrate our compliance with) legal obligations or reasonably needed for our legitimate business interests.
Controllers and Responsible Company
LiveKeyword’s Services are provided by the parent company called BiQ.cloud
How to Reach Us
That's it! Thanks for reading.